Golfers of all skill levels can now play at their home golf clubs or any golf course in the U.S. at their convenience, during tournament weekends and support youth who face challenging circumstances
- Play one round at your home course or any course anywhere in the U.S. on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday during the tournament weekends below. Play the events your schedule allows!
- As you play, log your scores in the Chipd In mobile APP
- The app will then create a live (80% NET scoring) national leaderboard in real time adjusted for course handicaps connecting players who are passionate supporters like yourself across the nation
- Each tournament in each Series will have drawings for prizes for players in the field (regardless of finish!)
- You will earn cumulative ranking points based on how you finish each week, with the top 50 point earners in the Spring and Summer Series qualifying for the in-person National Championship (100 players total)!
The Chipd In mobile app allows you to compete with golfers nationwide on the same tournament weekend at any golf course in the U.S. A golf handicap will be calculated for each golfer (80% net scoring) so all skill levels are welcome to compete. In addition, the app will calculate a course handicap based on the par and difficulty rating of your course. As each golfer then logs their scores during a tournament round, a national leaderboard will be created in real-time so you can follow the action LIVE all weekend! Each player can send friend requests to local players or even friends in different states. Players will have access to filter the main leaderboard (Friends, Seniors, Juniors and Women). After each event, each player will earn ranking points based on how you finish. You can follow the season long points race directly in the app as you attempt to qualify for the National Championship and compete for the FFL Cup!
Patrick Cantlay is:
- a Six Time PGA Tour Winner
- Honorary Chair, Patrick Cantlay / representing
First Responders Children's Foundation
Play ONE Round at ANY course either Friday, Saturday OR Sunday
Play the events your schedule allows
(See Results Below)
(Register Below Today!)
Players Patriot Classic: July 1st, 2nd or 3rd
Shingle Creek Golf Club - Orlando, FL
October 14-16, 2022
- Competition is open to men, women, seniors and juniors!
- Top 100 players and ties (Top 50 in the season rankings from both the Spring and Summer Series) will compete in an 80% NET scoring two day National Championship at Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL
- The Top 25 finishers in the Summer Championship (single event), who are not otherwise qualified in the season rankings, who complete play in at least 3 events (including Summer Championship)
- Alternates are all players not in the top 100 and ties or Top 25 otherwise exempt by their finish in the Summer Championship
- Official pairings party and reception
- Player tournament package with special tee gifts
- Fight for Life Concert at House of Blues with Powerhouse - VIDEO
- Special Events / Skill Competitions /Long Drive Exhibition
- Low net golfer can choose their Dream Golf Resort Destination Trip for 2 (Bandon Dunes, Sand Valley or Cabot Cape Breton)
- The top 10 players in order of finish at the National Championship will advance to a five hole shootout where the last player standing will win a 7 day Mediterranean voyage for two aboard the Sea Dream Yacht - VIDEO
- Low net golfer will present the nonprofit they represent with an additional donation live at the event
- Top 50 players in each series in the National Rankings officially qualify for the USGC King's Cup National Championship in Nashville (Top golfer in each series wins free entry - $1,200 value) where you and your golf buddy will compete in a flighted two player team event. The winning team in each flight will win a free trip to Ireland to represent Team USA against Team Ireland in a Ryder Cup style competition
-An additional free entry into the USGC King's Cup National Championship ($1,200 value) will be awarded via random drawing to one player
-Fight for Life Cup awarded to the top points earner for the year at the National Championship in Orlando, FL
In 2023, the Fight for Life Golf Series will become the exclusive path to qualifying for a playing spot on Team USA, who will face Team Ireland in the International King’s Cup, expenses paid. 128 golfers in the Golf Series National Points Ranking from all over the country will qualify for the in person Chipd In National Championship where they will also be competing for 16 playing spots on Team USA, to represent the USA against Team Ireland for the International King’s Cup. More info USGolfChallenge.com
$50 of the entry fee will be donated to the Jason Ackerman Foundation
After registration you will get free access to the Fight for Life Foundation National Merchant Discounts for six months on top brands you know and love including golf courses, restaurants, shopping, travel and more across the Country! Average annual user savings exceeds $1,700. Review your deals HERE!
How does scoring work?
In order to include players of all skill levels and create an exciting live leaderboard scoring will be based on 80% of your official Handicap adjusted by your course handicap depending on the difficulty of the tee box you select at your local course. This will equalize the scoring so you can compete against any player on any golf course. Even your friends in different states! You play your normal round with quick and easy access to a little friendly competition for a chance to win great prizes! Upon registering for a series you will receive an email providing instructions on downloading the app and creating your profile.
After your round players will electronically sign their scorecard attesting their score in the mobile app and send a request to a playing partner for purposes of verifying the accuracy of the score. The rules committee will be reviewing handicaps on a regular basis and reserve the right to eliminate any inaccurate information outside of specified thresholds and/or parameters and apply post round handicap adjustments accordingly. The rules committee also reserves the right to disqualify any player who at their sole discretion provides inaccurate handicap or scoring data. Handicaps will continue to update during the season as more events are played and will be verified prior to the in person National Championship. All rules committee rulings are final.
Do I need an official GHIN handicap?
No, you don’t need an official USGA handicap prior to signing up but you will need a Handicap in the Chipd In mobile app. This can be calculated for free in the player card section. Simply enter a minimum of 3 prior round scores or play 3 live rounds in the app and we will calculate a Handicap for you! It will update after each additional round you play. You can still participate without one, yet the starting point is a 0 handicap so make sure to enter three scores!