Have you Chipd In? Making a difference and positive impact is something that has always been unique to golf. The Fight for Life Golf Series allows you to connect with other golfers nationwide that are passionate about making an impact and compete in a series of tournaments from ANY golf course to support local nonprofits driving amazing change. Get Chipd in!
How it works
- Play one round at your home course or any course in the U.S. on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday during tournament weekends (See schedule HERE). Play the events your schedule allows!
- As you play, log your scores in the Chipd In mobile APP
- The APP will then create a live (80% NET scoring) national leaderboard in real time adjusted for course handicaps connecting players who are passionate supporters like yourself across the nation
- Each tournament in each Series will have drawings for prizes for players in the field (regardless of finish!)
- You will earn cumulative ranking points based on how you finish each week, with the top 50 point earners in the Spring and Summer Series qualifying for the in-person National Championship in Orlando, Florida (100 players total)!
- Top 100 players (Top 50 in the season rankings from both the Spring and Summer Series) will compete in an 80% NET scoring two day National Championship at Shingle Creek Golf Club in Orlando, Florida
- Players outside of the top 100 will be alternates in order of finish
- Official pairings party and reception
- Player tournament package with special tee gifts
- Fight for Life Concert at House of Blues with Powerhouse Next Generation
- Special Events (Hole in one, Closest to the Pin, Long Drive and Putting Competitions)
- Minutes from Disney/Universal Theme Parks and Orlando Intl Airport
- Low net golfer can choose their Dream Golf Resort Destination Trip for 2 (Bandon Dunes, Sand Valley or Cabot Cape Breton)
- The top 10 players in order of finish at the National Championship will advance to a five hole shootout where the last player standing will win a 7 day Mediterranean voyage for two aboard the Sea Dream Yacht (seadream.com)
- Low net golfer will present the nonprofit they represent with an additional donation live at the event
- Top 50 players in each series in the National Rankings officially qualify for the USGC King's Cup National Championship in Nashville (Top golfer in each series wins free entry - $1,200 value) where you and your golf buddy will compete in a flighted two player team event. The winning team in each flight will win a free trip to Ireland to represent Team USA against Team Ireland in an International Ryder Cup style competition
-An additional free International King's Cup team entry ($1,200 value) will be awarded via random drawing to one the 100 players in the field
As the Honorary Chair representing First Responders Children's Foundation. For the fist time ever, club golfers will be able to compete with their handicap index on a live leaderboard with a world class player.
At the USGC King's Cup National Championship, teams compete in one of four flights in two Divisions (Open and Senior) for the opportunity to represent Team USA at the International King’s Cup held in Ireland.
The Chipd In mobile app allows you to compete with golfers nationwide on the same tournament weekend at any golf course in the U.S. A golf handicap will be calculated for each golfer (80% net scoring) so all skill levels are welcome to compete. In addition, the app will calculate a course handicap based on the par and difficulty rating of your course. As each golfer then logs their scores during a tournament round, a national leaderboard will be created in real-time so you can follow the action LIVE all weekend! Each player can send friend requests to local players or even friends in different states. Players will have access to filter the main leaderboard (Friends, Seniors, Juniors and Women). After each event, each player will earn ranking points based on how you finish. You can follow the season long points race directly in the app as you attempt to qualify for the National Championship and compete for the FFL Cup!